[pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:56:50 +0000

I talked with him a few months ago and he said he was wanting to retire as he
was in his late 70's and working much too much.
I received a letter from the new group along with a price list and it appears
the prices are the same. I am planning on buying some raw materials from them
after the first of the year and am hoping they will deliever the same type of
service that johnny did.
ann