[pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers

  • From: "L M" <lm904@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 11:21:38 -0500

...Actually, I'm living in a pretty small space so I'm not able to set up
anything permanent. It'll have to be a set up and tear down arrangement in
the kitchen for now. The lack of photography resources here is a little
frustrating but at least I'm only an hour away from Ottawa where I can still
buy some black and white chemistry.
~Lisa