[pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers

  • From: "L M" <lm904@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:25:32 -0500

Hey Chris :)
I live in Cornwall. I have been to Ginns and agree their stock is definitely
dwindling. Also been to Henry's which isn't too bad. For the time being I
have been relying on a place called Eastview Photo in Vanier. They still
sell a lot of b&w supplies and also used equipment. They don't have a
website though and I've never tried ordering anything from them over the
phone so can't comment on what their service is like in that regard. Thanks
for the info. :)
~Lisa

>From: "Chris Fraser" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers
>Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:29:30 -0500
>
>There is also Ginn Photo on Bank Street (in Ottawa).  They use to have a
>good selection of B&W materials, but it was dwindled.  I ordered some paper
>and sheet film three weeks ago and it still hasn't come in.  Henry's on
>bank
>carries more...
>
>Where are you located Lisa?  I'm 1.5 hrs from Ottawa (Deep River).
>
>Regards,
>
>Chris

> >account (the same e-mail address and password you set-up when you
> >subscribed,) and unsubscribe from there.

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.

first two months FREE*.