[pure-silver] Re: Welcome to new Subscribers

  • From: "Chris Fraser" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:29:30 -0500

There is also Ginn Photo on Bank Street (in Ottawa).  They use to have a
good selection of B&W materials, but it was dwindled.  I ordered some paper
and sheet film three weeks ago and it still hasn't come in.  Henry's on bank
carries more...

Where are you located Lisa?  I'm 1.5 hrs from Ottawa (Deep River).

Regards,

Chris