[pure-silver] Re: Thiourea and Thiourea dioxide

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:03:01 -0800 (PST)

OK.

--- On Wed, 2/23/11, daniel <daniel.bouzard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: daniel <daniel.bouzard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Thiourea and Thiourea dioxide
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 11:02 AM

CAS 1758-73-2 is for formamidine sulphinic acid wich is the other name for
thiourea dioxide.
You should read " I tried thiourea dioxyde and not sulfoxide "in my message.
Sorry for that mistake

    Daniel

Le 23/02/11 11:45, Ray Rogers a écrit :

Sources I looked at gave different yet presumably equvilant structures for
those two cas #s

Thiourea is different.

???
Thiourea sulfoxide?

Did you mean thiourea dioxide rather than sulfoxide?
(Can you supply the CAS # for that?)

Ray