[pure-silver] Re: Thiourea and Thiourea dioxide

  • From: daniel <daniel.bouzard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 12:02:31 +0100

CAS 1758-73-2 is for formamidine sulphinic acid wich is the other name for thiourea dioxide. You should read " I tried thiourea dioxyde and not sulfoxide "in my message. Sorry for that mistake

    Daniel

Le 23/02/11 11:45, Ray Rogers a écrit :
Sources I looked at gave different yet presumably equvilant structures for those two cas #s
Thiourea is different.
???
Thiourea sulfoxide?
Did you mean thiourea dioxide rather than sulfoxide?
(Can you supply the CAS # for that?)
Ray