[pure-silver] Re: New old home, new lab questions

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:04:12 -0700 (PDT)

Just want to say thanks to all who have been putting in their comments and
suggestions.  I've been reading them all and passing them on to my 'guy'.
I'm in a big time crunch to finish some jobs here before closing up shop to
pack, and work on the new place, so I want to comment, but no time.  Printing
old pyro negs presently from 6" x 3.5" roll film for a museum in the Gulf of
Mexico...not Barbados tho.
Will respond asap!
Eric