[pure-silver] Re: New old home, new lab questions

  • From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 20:04:07 -0700

Well I have had both experiences, and sometimes from the same guy.  The guy that waited on me yesterday about a plumbing issue was a licensed retired plumber.  Gave me some good advise yesterday.  I listened.  Not that long ago when I did a rather unusual tie into a drain line the same guy said the water from the washer would back up into my darkroom sink.  The water from the washer went into the line straight down, the drain line to my sink goes a bit uphill and the last time I checked water doesn't roll up hill.  He was sure my sink would be full of water, but its never been anything but dry as a bone.

There are some very good guys working at all home improvement stores, and some very bad ones too.  If it doesn't seem right, there probably is a reason and its time to ask a few more questions and probably someone else too.  Then make a judgment.