[pure-silver] Re: New old home, new lab questions

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

That's good to know as I have a small unit available.  It's also interesting to
hear about the effects of the dehumidifier.
Security, once an AC window unit is installed, becomes an issue as the bad guys
can just push the unit in and crawl in the hole.  I might have to go with a
room unit that sits in the room.