[pure-silver] Re: My first attempt at 4x5

  • From: Howard Efner <hfefner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:02:11 -0700

Ah, another convert to the force!  Yepper, all of us have made the same wee
oopsies such as leaving the dark slide out, shutter open, etc.  Not to
mention forgetting to load film in the holders before going out for the
definitive photograph of all time.  Or back in the good old days, loading
the film and the black interleaf paper into the holder.

You should be able to find an Omega D series enlarger in good condition for
not too much money or a Bessler 4x5.   My old D-2 is still working just fine.