[pure-silver] Re: My first attempt at 4x5

  • From: Barrie Bunning <barrieb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 02:33:39 +1000

Greetings;  Been there, done that ( not crashing the Girlfriends car, Haa
Haaaa )
Best advice is :-  Type out a ' Check-list '  eg.  Focus, tighten all
Knobs, Check focus again, Set Lens Aperture, Set shutter speed, Cock
shutter, Test fire to check it worked,  recock shutter, Place Film holder
on camera, remove Dark Slide, Press Cable release, REPLACE DARK SLIDE
,  then open up lens and  'recheck focus, if OK , move on to next
location,   etc.
AND  use you camera OFTEN then most of the above will come as second nature.
      Enjoy your  Camera, lots of fun to come.   Cheers Barrie.
At 01:40 AM 1/04/2005, you wrote:       Hi,