[pure-silver] Re: Large Format Tilt

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:23:20 +0100

Sounds like a situation were Bob Wheelers VadeMecum software (it's free!) and a
Palm (older units run here at around 10 dollars second hand)..;-)..

You said: The problem for me is that the closest "thing" is in the middle of
the frame so my usual trick of focusing the bottom or the top first and then
adjusting just didn't work..

Could you not place/stick something clearly visible at the closet thing, focus
on it, and remove it before the shot?

Best,

Cor