[pure-silver] Re: Large Format Tilt

  • From: Helge Nareid <hn.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:43:12 +0000

Richard Knoppow wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Helge Nareid" <hn.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:25 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Large Format Tilt

And I forgot to say its good to see Helge is following this list. Probably too busy to post much.

Hi again Richard

As a matter of fact, I never left this list. I don't post much for a number of reasons, not all of which have much to do with this list. At the moment, I do not do any "pure-silver" photography at all - I have not had access to a proper darkroom for more than 5 years, and currently virtually all of my photography is of the digital kind. I do, however, still have my large format kit, and parts of me yearn to get back to it - mostly for the tactile view of an image on the ground-glass and for the contemplative satisfaction of setting up a shot.

- Helge Nareid