[pure-silver] Re: How do you wash fiber paper?

  • From: Mike <bw.zone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:10:33 -0400

I would think that the window screens would be fine as long as you
batch wash.I would stay away from copper and just use the PVC. I
thought I read that copper in the process is a bad thing, or was just
in the developer tray? Also I would think that fiberglass screens
would be your best choice.

Making this washer looks like it would be cheap enough to build a few,
in different sizes. Start small and test it, if it works then build
the next size up. One thing that has always bothered me about the
large plexi washer is my prints seemed to want to stick to the plexi
dividers. This washer would seem to solve that.

Mike