[pskmail] Re: PSKmail server Ignoring Fldigi

  • From: Kent VE4KEH <pb232641@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:17:34 +0000

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:49:45 +0200
Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>
> So I am puzzled what is the problem with your setup. Did you forget
> the sudo ./install.sh ? Maybe there is an old .pskmail directory
> hanging around? Are 2 instances of  fldigi running?

<snip>
> 73,
>
> Rein PA0R

Thanks, Rein.  Yes, I forgot sudo ./install.sh, however the problems remain.

I'll start with a fresh installation.

Is there an easy way to completely remove all traces of pskmail (server and
possible client)?  I understand that the libraries and Perl modules will
remain, but may be overwritten during reinstallation.

--
Kent VE4KEH