[pskmail] Re: PSKmail server Ignoring Fldigi

  • From: Kent VE4KEH <pb232641@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:21:11 +0000

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:44:11 +1100
John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kent,

<snip>
> I am no sure why msgget would fail, but I would suggest, if you
> haven't done it already, to run the libinstall.sh script which is
> supplied with the server to ensure you have all the Perl modules
> required. You have to do this as the super user from memory:
>
> cd <directory where the server code is>
> sudo ./libinstall.sh
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
>
> John (VK2ETA)

<snip snip>

Oh no, this takes me back to CPAN Hell!

My notes indicate that when I did this in January, CPAN got hung up ...well,
everywhere.  I ended up installing the Perl modules using either CPAN
(manually) or from the Debian repository.  It was a very frustrating
experience, and it appears that I wasn't completely successful.

Now the nightmares are going to start again...

Any idea exactly which module might be missing?
--
Kent VE4KEH