[pskmail] Re: PSKmail server Ignoring Fldigi

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:34:23 +0200

it is o.k. to leave the libraries I think.. but if you
rerun sudo ./libinstall.sh it will just check if the libs are the latest
version.
sudo ./install.sh is the normal way to update the program as the libs remain
the same.
You have to do the ./install.sh from the directory ~/.pskmail_server-0.8.1

Make sure there is only one instance of fldigi running (killall fldigi)
and do a killall rflinkserver.pl before you run pskmail_server to make
sure there is only one instance of the server running.

That should be it, I cannot think of anything else.

If all fails you can try to reinstall perl 5.8...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com