[pskmail] Re: PSKmail server Ignoring Fldigi

Thanks John and Rein for your suggestions.  However, I am still having
difficulty.

1)  I installed server 0.81, and configured CPAN correctly so that libinstall
is satisfied that all libraries and Perl modules are installed and up to date
(Perl 5.10).
2)  I commented out line 86 in arq.pm.  With or without line 86 commented out,
I get the same behaviour:
        If I run pskmail server as user, I get the errors, but the server
continues to run.
                # msgget failed
                Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 53.
                BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/share/pskmail_server/rflinkserver.pl line 53.
                1

        If I run pskmail_server as root, I get no errors, and the server
continues to run.

3)  Either way, none of the beacons, pings or link requests I send from a
nearby transceiver are recognized (received) by the server, although they print
in Fldigi (and yes, logging is on in Fldigi).  Fldigi does beacon in response
to the server.

Is pskmail_server to be run as root or user?
Are there any more suggestions as to what I could check?

--
Kent VE4KEH