[pskmail] Re: PSKmail server Ignoring Fldigi

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:49:53 +1100

Hi Kent,

Again I assume this is the issue since the error is at compile time and not
at run time, and line 53 is when the arq.pm module that uses the msgget
function is referenced.

I believe msgget and msgsnd are part of IPC::SysV and CPAN should be able to
get you this module. Interesting I read somewhere that this module should be
part of Perl version 5 and above. Not sure which version you are running.
You can check with "perl --version".

Good luck.

73, John

IPC::SysV