[projectaon] Re: rules clarification

  • From: Dave Robinson <khelwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon List <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:44:39 +0100

There's no reason you can't *carry* multiple pieces of armour, even if you
can't use them simultneously. You can carry multiple weapons, but only use
one at a time. "Carried but not equipped" is the way I think about it.
Also, there are items of armour you are explicitly allowed to use in
combination with others.