[projectaon] Re: rules clarification

  • From: David Davis <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:11:38 +0100

There was no limit on the number of Special Items you could carry until
(Book 7? Book 8? ...sorry my memory grows dim with age...) - at which point
a maximum limit of 12 was introduced.
When a Special Item is introduced, it is always stated how it is carried,
so you can use your common sense regarding any obvious problems (e.g. two
helmets, if you only have one head ;)
In the Lone Wolf Club Newsletter's Monastery Mailbag, Joe Dever explicitly
clarified that you could wear a Padded Leather Waistcoat under a Chainmail
Waistcoat.
The rules on the rest of equipment were always clear: 2 weapons, 8 backpack
items (including Meals), 50 gold crowns in your Belt Pouch.
David