[projectaon] Re: The Magnamund Companion

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:05:56 +0000

On 09/02/2010 21:33, Sam Seaver wrote:
I couldn't believe there wouldn't be a way of doing this...this link
shows how you could, in M$-Word, by re-pasting the text as a rotatable
image (scroll down)

http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

Thanks for the link, Sam. The problem here is that by converting the text to an image, it is no longer selectable, which causes problems for screen readers. Also, the inverted text would be a right royal pain to read onscreen, I think. It's probably best to leave it as-is, even though it is slightly different to how it appears in the original book. :-\

(And before anyone mentions it, I KNOW that the Timeline is not accessible to any screen reader software; but it would be impossible to make that work in any logical way, since the timeline stretches over two pages /twice/!)