[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 12:39:41 -0800 (PST)

Oh, I forgot to point out that the first version also was lacking a placeholder
for
displaying the page number on the right hand side of the page.  Without that
section
being kept clear, when viewing the HTML pages, the number of the current page
reference
was simply printed on top of the o and r at the end of Warrior.  If the first
version was
to be used, a segregated area for the page number would also need to be added.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs