[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:08:40 -0800 (PST)

I agree about the white lines now that you mention it.  It's not impossible to
fix, it's
probably something that's quite easily changed, the white lines are caused by a
reflection from one of the light sources.   I'll have a fiddle with this when I
get a few
minutes and see if I can fix it.

Iain.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs