[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:21:14 -0800 (PST)

Ditto, I've the 1989 Beaver version, called "The Omega Zone". After a look I
did find
confirmation that the July 1989 Red Fox edition was simply "Omega Zone", but
can't find
which was the original title.  However, the overwhelming majority of the
references to
the book appear to refer to it as "The Omega Zone".

Iain.

--- Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jonathan Blake wrote:
> >>1) Folder consistency.  All of the books currently listed which begin with
> >>"The" have
> >>"t" as the first letter of the folder name (i.e. "The Caverns of Kalte" =
> >>02TCOK).
> That
> >>is except for FF3, which for some reason has "The Omega Zone" down as 03OZ.
> >

> > I believe (don't have my copy handy) Red Fox published this book under
> > the simpler title "Omega Zone". Berkley (the US publisher) republished
> > it as "The Omega Zone". We'll be using the original title.
>
> Actually, my Beaver Books 1989 (probably 1st Ed.) copy is definitely called
> The
> Omega Zone, as that's what appears on the cover. Don't know about any Red Fox
> reprints, though.
>
> --
> Simon Osborne

Yahoo! Music Unlimited