[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:56:08 +0000

Iain Smith wrote:

Last one for now, I promise ;)  I've worked on another version of the FW header
graphic,
which is here:

http://www.geocities.com/iainsmith/01-HH/title004.gif

Of all the ones I've seen, this one gets my personal vote--which is probably contrary to everyone else. It's a gift I have! ^_^

Rest assured, I'll leave these alone for now until I get feedback.  I'll get
back to more
mundane and inobtrusive tasks such as XML parsing, proofreading and Java code,
leaving
you all in peace :)

Bah! Who wants peace? Besides, I'm the past master at over-posting, so there's nothing for you to worry about, Iain!

BTW, do you have access to all the 01HH errata posts from Ingo, Neil McGrory, and myself, as well as the potential placements for the small illustrations? I don't recall whether they were flying about just before you joined the list or just after. Of course, Jon has yet to make any final decisions, but you seem to have a good knowledge of the Freeway Warrior series, enough to make a number of informed decisions based on the reported issues, I'd guess.