[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:01:52 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:

1) Folder consistency.  All of the books currently listed which begin with
"The" have a
"t" as the first letter of the folder name (i.e. "The Caverns of Kalte" =
02TCOK).  That
is except for FF3, which for some reason has "The Omega Zone" down as 03OZ.

I believe (don't have my copy handy) Red Fox published this book under
the simpler title "Omega Zone". Berkley (the US publisher) republished
it as "The Omega Zone". We'll be using the original title.

Actually, my Beaver Books 1989 (probably 1st Ed.) copy is definitely called The Omega Zone, as that's what appears on the cover. Don't know about any Red Fox reprints, though.