[projectaon] Re: Freeway Warrior Graphics

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:29:58 -0800 (PST)

That's good to know, I'll bear it in mind for when I start work on books 2-4.
I've not
touched anything regarding the corrections list yet, I've been inserting the
Back Matter,
which prompted me to update the Random number and combat tables with the
correct details.

While running through the back matter I'll insert the relevant illustrations
sections and
a blank addendum page.  Should the errata all be kept untouched for now?  If
you think
that erratum need to be left until later, I can remove the "assess -> assesses"
change I
made while working through the XML the other day.

Iain.

http://mail.yahoo.com