[projectaon] Re: 02fotw errata

  • From: Timothy Pederick <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:32:10 +0800

On 30 July 2010 07:16, Benjamin I Krefetz <krefetz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Jonathan Blake wrote:
>
> Do we have a section that would make clear what we mean by "geography"
>> in the second case?
>>

> Sure.  In Section 194, you reach Section 86 by walking west back to the
> jetty, which implies you're east of the river.

Well that's much better than what I was going to say. :-) I came to these
conclusions by considering multiple Ragadorn sections; it's plain that if
you came to Ragadorn by coach, you're in the half of the city that's west of
the river, until you cross the bridge and come to the coach station. And
that implies that you're east of the river if you came by boat (since you
never cross a river), as do the directions available to you.

--
Tim Pederick