[projectaon] Re: 02fotw errata

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:31:57 +0100

On 30/07/2010 00:16, Benjamin I Krefetz wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Jonathan Blake wrote:
Do we have a section that would make clear what we mean by "geography"
in the second case?

Sure. In Section 194, you reach Section 86 by walking west back to the jetty,
which implies you're
east of the river.

OK, I've updated 02fotw.xml and created a simplified html with all these fixes: <http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml-simple/lw/02fotw.htm>

However, I no longer seem to be able to create a full html version of the book; the pdf-centric changes seem to cause the script/validation to fall over with:

Warning: Undeclared attribute originalwidth for element instance in unnamed entity at line 328 char 62 of file://home/Simon Osborne/aon/en/xml/02fotw.xml Warning: Undeclared attribute posX for element instance in unnamed entity at line 5288 char 46 of file://home/Simon Osborne/aon/en/xml/02fotw.xml Warning: Undeclared attribute posY for element instance in unnamed entity at line 5288 char 57 of file://home/Simon Osborne/aon/en/xml/02fotw.xml
XML validation failed

I'm sure I've updated all the scripts, the gamebook.dtd, and the xsl files. Does anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? So if some kind soul could output the new version of 02fotw and upload it to the test area, that'd be great. Thanks! (Oh, and if I invoke rxp from the command line, the file validates fine with no errors, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong myself!)