Re: tips for aspx.net in visual studio?

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:45:19 -0400

Hi: Ya, if you highlight the first few characters of a ASP Tag and hit F4 or
another key that window should open for the control you had selected in the
HTML Editor. It has worked for me with the Properties Window almost all the
time. I am not sure about using that method with the Forms Designer.I will add
your tip about how you open the Smart Tag to my Tips file since that is often a
hard thing to do for new programmers trying to work in the Forms Designer with
a Screen Reader. My method is longer and sometimes is a hassle, but it worked
most of the time.
Rick USA