tips for aspx.net in visual studio?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:03:31 -0500

Does anyone have any quick tips for working on web pages in visual studio? I
can't seem to use the same tricks for getting around in the designer as I did
in normal programming, in fact I'm not having much luck even adding a button or
selecting a control in there. I know some of you do this stuff by hand, but for
the classes i'm taking, they don't teach us that method and I don't really have
time to study it well on my own. I do good just keeping up with the projects as
it is. Any tips would be a life saver. Thanks!
using 2008 pro, and jaws 9