Re: tips for aspx.net in visual studio?

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:57:45 -0500

Ok, really silly question but what is VWD? Something related to using visual studio, or is this some kind of separate thing? All I have right now is VS 2008, and the jaws scripts that I got from the empowerment zone website.

And Rick, I have very little experience with database things, but in this class we're making heavy use of that, so yeah, I'm scrambling. Fortunately for this particular program, the database and bindings are already set, but I don't think that will be the case later on. I have fairly decent html knowledge, basic programming skills and only a long ago small introduction to css.

That said, your tips have already helped a lot, I've at least been able to get my elements added in and somewhat working. Getting there, slowly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>