Re: edsharp

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:48:44 -0400

There is a section of the EdSharp documentation called "Development Notes," which provides information about source code files and directory structure. In all my open source projects, the code used to create an application is included in the same distribution as the application.

Jamal

On 5/10/2010 11:35 PM, qubit wrote:
Greetings --
Where can I get the source code for edsharp? I checked
nonvisualdevelopment.org and it only gives a link to the executable.
Also, does it matter whether I install this build on 64 bit versus 32 bit?
TIA
--le