Re: accessibility calls, but some questions from the mods of the forum in which they are being made

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 05:44:34 -0400

If anyone is interested, they can call me on the phone and I can tell them how
to build a program that will automate a malware protection program on Windows.
This may be possible on Mac and/or GNU/Linux but I don't know how.

The reason I just do not blast out some pseudo code is that my hands are
hurting badly today so I avoid typing which is hard with speech recognition
software.