RE: accessibility calls, but some questions from the mods of the forum in which they are being made

  • From: "Katherine moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:59:49 -0400

So no wonder they don't listen to me now, and I take it that they will
continue to not?

On 2010-08-28, at 10:23 PM, Katherine moss wrote:

Hey folks,

I am currently discussing the topic of accessibility with the moderators of
the Bleeping Computer forum.  I made the coment that I don't find
MalwareBites anti-Malware as accessible as it could be and suggesting that
they talk to the developers about it and ask them to possibly think about
making the controls more standardized.  One particular mod had the question
of whether using standard windows controls versus custom ones would cause
the staff at MBAM to have to do extra work to protect the program from
malware.  Does using windows controls equal a malware attack vector?  I'm
currently learning to program in C#, and the book I'm reading says nothing
about that.  Some input, explanation?  Many thanks,

Katherine

database 5405 (20100828) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5405 (20100828) __________