RE: accessibility calls, but some questions from the mods of the forum in which they are being made

  • From: "Katherine moss" <plymouthroamer285@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 19:40:57 -0400

It's not really a problem per-se, it's more that when things are caught by
it, I only can see one part of the list that's displayed.  I'd like to be
able to simply go over to it and be able to scroll down.  With JAWS or SA
reading the whole thing without any extra cursor routing.  .  I've tried
changing the class in JAWS on the tabs for the sections to standard tab
controls, and then the list view thingo to a simple list view as a standard
control with class customization, but even if things are found, which
usually it's just because I have tools in there that it thinks are malicious
but usually not, JAWS still reports 0 items only no matter how many there
actually are.  Can you think of anything that could make it do that instead
of reporting the full list?