Re: Window Eyes

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:18:58 +0300

Well, the sighted users don't use the keyboard and the mouse in the same time for moving the PC cursor and the mouse cursor, so what Window Eyes is doing is not very intuitive at all.

But each one has his preferences and we are not talking about personal preferences. We are talking if it is hard or easy for GW Micro to offer a real Jaws key layout, and it seems not to be so hard. Those who like the Window Eyes layout could use that layout, and the others could use the Jaws layout and everyone would be happy.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>