RE: Window Eyes

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:43:22 -0400

Octavian,

Please take this is a friendly message.

The world of programming, out of all fields, is an extraordinarily growing and
changing field.  New things are invented and discarded.  It's hard to keep up
as it is even if you're not a blind programmer.  And, it is even more difficult
when you are blind because the tools take a little while to catch up.  You have
to be willing to experiment, change your ways, learn new things--especially if
you don't like them, and be absolutely quick about it.  If you can't or
unwilling, you run the large risk of becoming a relic.

Pratik