Re: Window Eyes

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:51:07 -0700

Octavian:

When I tried to install eloquence w/dolphin, it wouldn't install it up
either. I read that the viavoice outloud interferes w/this. I believe
u said u had it on your system, so, if u really want eloquence & can
give up viavoice, get it out of your registry & then try installing
eloquence. I don't know why they won't play nice w/each other, but...
U will need to edit the registry for this because even when I removed
viavoice, it didn't remove it from the registry & I had to edit it by
hand. If u feel comfortable doing that, then go for it. Otherwise, u
should probably get some help, &, in any event, back that sucker up!

HTH.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net