Re: Is Visual C++ Accessible - Was: C++ and I are getting divorced.

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:59:15 -0600

Wow. I just started paying attention to this thread and caught rick's rant. I'm not sure how he "reflects badly on blind people," as that's something a lot of people would've done blind or not. Where the family comes into this is also another one. I think the moderator should be notified of the behavior more than Chris's comment. and while people are reporting people for using a personal domain for email, feel free to report me also. It clearly means that I'm going to make bombs and distribute them to blow up things.