Re: Important: Direction

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:14:12 -0600

Resources? Hell, if you're threatening to toss everything, I'll just mirror the grabbag and that'll be that. Jamal will still have nonvisualdevelopment up there. You make it sounds like the weight of the world (and everyone on this list) depends on you and your resources.

I mean, what is the difference between the two lists that is putting so much anxiety out there?

    *From:*Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO
    *From:*programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>