Re: Important: Direction

  • From: David Tseng <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:46:46 -0700

Jeff,

As an informal list of people with diverse backgrounds, I'm not sure
if there's a compelling reason to merge the two lists or keep them
separate. I personally could go either way being also subscribed to
both lists, but as a matter of curtosy, any potential mergers should
have been posed as a "what if" instead of a "will". This unfortunately
is how it has been taken by many.

It might have also been good to get buy-in from folks who contribute
to the list often (just take the top 5 posters by percentage of
contributions). I just haven't seen your name around here often which
might have helped as well.