Re: Advice for a programmer losing vision?

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:09:02 -0600

Bill,
Something you might check out is the speakup project found at:
http://linux-speakup.org
They have a mailling list, and a good community.
Basically speakup is the community for one of the linux screen readers that is out, that uses espeak,flite,or festival.
HTH,

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Cox" <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx>