RE: Advice for a programmer losing vision?

Hi,
Another group to check out may be blinux. I know that there are also others,
but I have no experience with these groups and very little with the platform.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)