[phoenixdiy] Re: Is the group dead?

  • From: "Michael Elliott" <opporknockitytunes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:37:51 -0700

>     This is Lisa from Conspire(the little place downtown that you have met
> at before). You are welcome to meet at Conspire.

Does Conspire have bike parking?  Meaning, is there a place to lock a
bicycle up securely where it can be seen from the meeting area,
preferably a well-lit spot, with an electrical outlet nearby I could
plug into to recharge the batteries for my trip home?

Michael Elliott
Cybernetic Necromancers, Discorporated
Phoenix, AZ
E-Bicycle Conversion Blog:  http://electricle.blogspot.com
To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. --Thomas Edison
You've received this message via Phoenix DIY:
http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy
phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're a maker, hacker, or crafter in the Phoenix metro area, join us for
our monthly meetings!

To unsubscribe or edit your subscription settings, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/phoenixdiy