[phoenixdiy] Re: Is the group dead?

  • From: "Michael Elliott" <opporknockitytunes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:34:38 -0700

> My presentation is on powerpoint, and unfortunately I don't have a projector
> :-(
> Maybe some one can build one this weekend?

If anyone has a bulb for it, I have a 3M overhead projector I could
put an LCD monitor onto, I suppose.  :-)

> On Sep 26, 2008, at 8:40 PM, Bobby Metz wrote:
> + Another location suggestion.  The last meeting place in Tempe was really
> nice and I think it was free.  Becky set it up so not sure about that.

Personally I vote for taking Lisa up on her offer at Conspire, out of
the places suggested so far.  It's the only one I can make it to
(still depending of course on which day it is, and what my work
schedule turns out to be that week).

Michael Elliott
Cybernetic Necromancers, Discorporated
Phoenix, AZ
E-Bicycle Conversion Blog:  http://electricle.blogspot.com
To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. --Thomas Edison
You've received this message via Phoenix DIY:
http://sternlab.org/phoenixdiy
phoenixdiy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're a maker, hacker, or crafter in the Phoenix metro area, join us for
our monthly meetings!

To unsubscribe or edit your subscription settings, please visit:
//www.freelists.org/list/phoenixdiy