Re: [PCWorks] How do you go back to a previous version of FireFox?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:18:53 -0500

Awesome and VERY useful website, thanks.  I actually had it
bookmarked and forgot all about it. [?]

BTW Peter, I never let anything automatically update itself.  I
do any and all updates manually so I have control over them.
But when presented that there's an update to FF to later
version, I tell it to update.  Obviously Mozilla is getting
more and more like M$ with their updates.  At least M$ has a
way to go back or remove an update.

The question now is: is there anyway to save ALL FF
settings/options and settings/options for all
add-ons/extensions so they can be applied to another FF
version?

And I guess no one knows where FF extensions are placed on the
HD. [?]  Until I can find them and back them up, I can't do
anything.
-Clint

God Bless,
Clint Hamilton, Owner