Re: [PCWorks] How do you go back to a previous version of FireFox?

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 04:06:56 -0400

FF has always worked perfectly for me. Some studies suggest it's the
fastest browser. The problems you're talking about are almost always
caused by plug-ins that don't work properly. I'd disable all the
plug-ins and load them one at a time to see which is the culprit.
When FF updates, it often disables plug-ins that haven't been updated.
I've never seen a site that requires FF, but I suppose it's possible.
I like Chrome also, but it has some features I don't care for. I
usually keep it open to check my Gmail account.

-