-=PCTechTalk=- Re: windows update

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:51:00 -0400

Its ok for a business to protect itself. I agree with that. But, the way WGA
works, it has affected many legit owners of the OS. Just as the many many games
out there have problems running on some systems due to the heavy copy
protection schemes on them. And, look at Vista... the reason for all the speed
issues on Vista is due to the VERY HEAVY infestation of DRM software to protect
Blue Ray and HD-DVD content owners.
Its been said before by many of the professionals out there, copy protection
only screws legitimate owners. The pirates will always find a way around it.
Blue-Ray and and HD-DVD I believe have already been cracked by the pirates out
there. The DRM protection they said was more secure than anything else out
there ANYWHERE... cracked in just a few weeks since the OS was out.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= YAHOO: SirTroth